Hannah is really excited about our Christmas tree this year. She comes out of her room every morning, looks at the tree and says "wow!" She loves to get to flip the switch that turns it on. She wasn't super interested in helping put it up, but did help a little.
She enjoyed handing Daddy branches while he put it together

we put the tree up with the lights one night and decorated it another. Here's Hannah just looking at the lights and the angel at the top before bed. She loved that there is an angel on top (I guess I should have taken a pic of the angel too).
Here she is talking about the angel
Hannah helped put up some of the ornaments...she always hung them on the lights instead of the tree branches.

she was particularly fond of the star ornaments and of this spot on the Christmas tree.

this picture is for our church friends...just wanted you to see a happy Seth decorating the tree :) If you're interested in hearing the story behind the picture...
go here to hear his sermon. :)

(this was the picture from our first Christmas that Seth talked about in his sermon. He wasn't too happy with me...but we've worked things out..and love decorating the tree together now :)).
2 comments:
ha, ha! That pic of you and Seth's first Christmas is great! Cody and I still talk about having a themed tree vs. kid's tree:) We can't wait to see all of Hannah's reactions at Christmas this year!
isn't it funny?! We've found the perfect balance I think...I love the way our tree turns out now. :)
Post a Comment