Sunday was our outdoor service and picnic. It was neat to worship on the lawn our church family. I kept Hannah with me during the music portion of the service...she loved it! She even tried to sing some of the songs. When the kids played their bells for bell choir...she looked up at me and said "Mommy, I want to do that". She loved watching the teens sing "One Way" and sang right along doing the motions. It was neat to have her be a part of the worship service. Afterwards, we enjoyed great food and fellowship with our dear church family. The kids played in the bounce house and on the giant water slide. Hannah even tried the water slide...it was quite the drop...but she loved it!
Wearing her watermelon picnic dress and ready for Sunday morning
my little girl who has no fear...going down the giant water slide. I love Graces face next to her...all the big kids loved watching Hannah go down.
No comments:
Post a Comment