Monday, July 12, 2010

A mix up of words

Hannah has an amazing vocabulary. Seth and I are always in awe of the words that she knows and picks up just from listening. She doesn't pronounce too many things wrong, or use the wrong words very often...so when she does I just think it's so cute. Here's a story from yesterdays nap time that I just had to share. Sunday's are usually a wash as far as routine goes...but I did manage to get Hannah down for a short nap yesterday. With small group being at our house, she was able to sleep a little longer. I was hoping that she might sleep through some of small group...she did, but not for very long. I went in her room when I heard her, and she said "Mommy, you are using loud voices...talk more slowly." Needless to say..that was the end of nap time.

No comments: