
The weather in my neck of the woods:
81 degrees..the sun has been shining on and off and we got just enough rain this afternoon that I won't have to go out and water the flowers
Things that make me happy:
newly printed pictures of my little girl framed around the house
Book(s) I'm reading:
Toddlerwise (again), Unshaken by Francine Rivers, and does "It's not easy being a Bunny" count? :)
What I'm enjoying on TV:
Hmm...haven't watched too much tv lately
On the menu for dinner tonight:
going to try cheese hamburger quiche from my friend Ali's church cookbook
On my to-do list:
menu plan
run errands
start prep for kids camp crafts
write notes to mail
wash windows (trying to get a few done at a time..before baby comes)
New recipe I've tried or want to try soon:
made a strawberry banana trifle for small group yesterday...used vanilla wafers which cut on cost and time, chocolate cake truffles
In the craft basket:
kids camp crafts of course!
Looking forward to this week:
spending time with friends
Tips and tricks:
learned this from Erica last week: many times a teaspoon of peanut butter will stop hiccups.
learned this from Erica last week: many times a teaspoon of peanut butter will stop hiccups.
Favorite blog post this week:
- If you are a young mom...this article is must read! You will be blessed and encouraged! "For the Young Mother: Ministry, Guilt, and Seasons of Life"
- A dream deferred
- "A Legacy: What I Want My Children to Remember About Me"
No words needed (favorite photo pictures yours, or others you want to share):

Lesson learned the past few days: it's worth the time to stop and rest (a hard lesson for me)
On my mind: praying for upcoming ministries at church: Farmington Festival this weekend and Kids Camp next week...
Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verse: "The people of Israel, whose heart moved them to bring anything for the work of the Lord had commanded by Moses to be done brought it as freewill offering to the Lord." Ex. 35:29
I was challenged by the generosity of the Israelites this morning...


No comments:
Post a Comment