I put my glucose test off a few weeks longer than I should have due to the doctors office poor scheduling and my business. So...I just had my glucose test done at my last appointment. The lady that took my blood told me that no news is good news and that I was fine unless I got a call. So...as you can imagine, I was pretty nervous when I found a message on the answering machine from the doctors office. I quickly called back thankfully to find out that my blood sugar was fine...but that my iron was low. I guess this isn't much of a surprise, because the same thing happened with Hannah. My iron level should be 12-16 and mine is 11.5, so I just missed it. This might help explain some of the tiredness I've been experiencing the past few days. So an iron supplement will be added to my handful of vitamins at the end of the day. I continue to thank God for the healthy pregnancy with no complications thus far. I've had several reminders lately of the precious miracle of life that I am carrying around. It's easy to loose focus on that in the midst of a sore back, occasional heart burn, and my growing belly. I'm thankful that God has chose us to be the parents of this precious little life growing inside of me. Can't wait to meet him!
No comments:
Post a Comment