We made it to my side of the state just in time for my 10 year class reunion.
It was great to see many of my classmates from Revere High class of 1999. :)

the guys survived :)

We've come a long way in 10 years: 4 moms, a speech therapist and breast cancer researcher.
High School Best Friends :) I sure do miss these girls

So this is what we look like now...
here are some pics of what we looked like back then....
Carrie and I in 8th grade

yes...we're wearing matching shirts...
love this pic
prom 1999
We were the marching minutemen. We loved our uniforms and took pride in being a high step band...so many great memories! This is my parents and I on senior night. 
1 comment:
Hooray! Seth survived, and you looked BEAUTIFUL! Your dress is gorgeous:) It looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment