First we played snowman dress up. I printed off the cute snowman pieces on tag board and covered them with contact paper for sturdiness. Hannah had fun giving the snowman different scarfs and hats. If you want to make this little "craft" with your little one...I found the pattern here. (there are a few other great winter activities to do with your little one and a game that you can play with the snowman if your kids are older)
Then we had fun with good 'ol shaving cream. This took me back to my teaching days. I used shaving cream at kindercare with the preschoolers and in kindergarten. It was a great way to teach letters and get the tables clean too! In spite of how sad her eyes look...Hannah really did have fun. It took her a while to dig in...at first she just wanted to cover her hands and then arms
....but before long she was making big circles and designs on her tray. What fun!
Notice the binki? Even it got shaving cream on it! When she doesn't feel good...her binki is a must!


No comments:
Post a Comment