One of my simple pleasures: hugs
On my bedside table: Toddler Wise
On my TV: off right now
On the menu for tonight: left overs tonight
On my To Do List: laundry, grocery store,
New Recipe I tried last week: apple bars, touch down taco dip, mandarin chicken stir fry, Mom F's spanish rice, and grilled tuna melts
In the craft basket:still workin' on baby hat
Looking forward to: spring...where are you?!
Homemaking tip this week: find an organizing buddy...it's much easier to purge with someone there telling you that you don't need it! Thanks Beth! :)
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): I kinda took a break from blogging this past week with my sister here...so I'm sure that I missed reading some good posts, but I did read a few good ones.
- I'm forever taking to my teen girls about planning a time, but sometimes I need the reminder too! This is a good post!
- my dear husband linked to a post from John Piper in response to the earthquake...check out the great quote in his post too.
Favorite photo from last week: I just love every moment (well almost) with this little girl!
On my Prayer List: Haiti, friends and family
Devotionals, scripture reading, key verses:
Philippians 2:3,4
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look on only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others."


No comments:
Post a Comment