Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snow Camp 2010

Well, I'm a week behind in blogging...it was nice to get a break from everything last week as I enjoyed some time with my sister and sweet little nephew.
Last weekend, we took the teens to Camp Barakel for snow camp. We took a small group of teens and had a great time with them. The Lord worked on all of our hearts, we enjoyed time of fun and fellowship and had great weather! Hannah spent the weekend with her Grandma and Papa. I missed her terribly, but they all had a great time...and I do know that it is good to get a "kid break" every once and a while. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the weekend:
Barkakel has a great tubing hill

fun ice skating with my girls :)

Seth and I went snowshoeing with Kimberly...it was a snowy adventure!

our broom ball team
what a great group of kids!
many of them made spiritual decisions over the weekend. Seth and I love being back in the camping atmosphere...esp. with our teens. It was exciting to hear from one of the girls this week...she's already putting what she learned into practice and had the chance to witness to two friends at school...praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great pictures Becky - the teens are so blessed to have you and your hubby in their lives. I'll be praying for your group as they continue to grow in Jesus and become amazing witnesses to those that they share life with.