Monday, April 20, 2009

A spring walk on daffodil trail

Mommy and I went back to Richfield for a visit this weekend.
On our way down, we stopped to see my Great Grandma and Grandpa. We had a short visit and then made it to Grandma and Grandpa Roth's house for dinner time. They were so excited to see me walking around. I was so excited to see them and play with their puppies.

On Friday we played some more. Then when Unlce J got home from school, we went for a walk on Daffodil Trail. It was the most beautiful day we've had this spring...we sure did enjoy it!























































On Friday night, Mom did her first pampered chef party for Aunt Beth. While she was doing that, I got to spend the evening with Pop, Uncle Jeremy, and Uncle Tim. We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Jenny H. said...

Is it really called Daffodil Trail? Where is this place? I LOVE daffodils!!!

becky said...

Jenny, it is called Daffodil Trail. It's in Richfield, OH the town that I grew up in. There are daffodils planted along a short hiking path...it's a beautiful place to visit in the spring. :)

Trenda said...

Beautiful shots and I love daffodils too:)