Twice a year we have a work day at church. It's amazing how putting many hands together gets lots of work done. We got everything on the list accomplished in just one morning. I didn't know how it was going to go with Hannah this year, but knew that I would be able to get at least an hour of work in during her nap time. She did really well though! I worked on cleaning the pews and dusting the plants in the sanctuary. Hannah played with a bucket of toys and toddled up and down the aisles. Before her nap, Rachel and Sarah took her around for a ride in her crib...to cute! When she woke up...Sarah pushed her around the outside of the church in her stroller and played with her in the nursery....it worked out perfectly! Hannah enjoyed playing with her friend while I was able to work. I truely was blessed on Saturday. We are just so thankful for our church family. I love coming together and working alongside of them. I cleaned pews with Lucy, Gail, Bisi, and others. Then enjoyed time of conversation with Deborah and Jean H. while dusting tree leaves...who would have thought that such a tedious job would bring such blessings?! Here's a pic of the ride in the crib...

Thank you Lord for our church family!
No comments:
Post a Comment