Wednesday, April 8, 2009

playdate, rockstar, and walk at the mall

It was a busy day...but we had so much fun. The day started with my friends coming over. Playgroup was at our house today. Olivia, Amelia, & Addison came and this week...Michael came for the first time. We all had so much fun playing together. We sang songs, did puzzles, and played with Noahs ark. I'm so thankful for my friends.







After my nap, Daddy came home and we headed over to Troy to see the filming of Thanna Bannana for the AWANA video. We got to see Mr. Perry's photo studio. He did a great job filming Sarah (who stared as Thannah Banana) and the kids. In the end, TB gives up being a rockstar to follow Jesus...you'll just have to see the AWANA video...so cool! While the cast was taking a break, I had a chance to jump on stage...boy did I have fun being in the spotlight.














Since we were already in Troy, we headed over to Sommerset mall for some mall walking and window shopping. I had lots of fun playing in the Easter bunny display area and at Pottery Barn kids.














Just like the rocking horse at Grandma F's house...so much fun!!!






















No comments: