Seth and I were busy, busy around the house today....lots of cleaning, pulling things from the attic and putting other things into storage...lots of nesting going on for both of us! After Hannah's nap, we decided to take a break and enjoy the evening together as a family. We all decided that pizza sounded good, so we stopped for a pizza and took it to the park to enjoy the beautiful evening. The sun was shining and breezes were blowing. It was fun to be together just three of us. I played a little, and sat on the bench a little to just rest and take in the preciousness of my husband and daughter playing together...I am so blessed!
Hannah would say "Daddy...protect me from the wind!" He would wrap her up and she made this precious face over and over...ah the comfort of Daddy's arms!
Feeling like she's on top of the world...
swinging with mommy...she's very into learning to pump her legs back and forth and loves the feeling of being on a "big girl swing"
fun with daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment