Well, Fridays are doctor appointment days. I had another good check up today..baby is doing well. I am now 3cm dilated (that's where I was at when I got to the hospital when having Hannah...so we are already ahead of the game!). I've been having contractions, but nothing consistent yet. My doctor said that if I'm at 3cm and haven't been having consistent contractions, that I shouldn't wait until my contractions are 5 minutes apart to come in...but more like 7 minutes apart.
He also said that my platelet count looks good and stable and didn't think we even needed to check it again today. He said that if I'm still pregnant next week, we can go ahead and check it then.
I've been bustling around the house trying to tie up loose ends and get last minute things done. Sure am getting eager to meet my little one (and be rid of the back pain ;o))...maybe, just maybe I'll be laboring on this labor day weekend?!
Fear That Sings and Dances
12 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment