60 degrees and sunny. It is suppose to warm up later this week, but today is the only sunny day in the forecast.
Things that make me happy:
Spending Mother's Day with my husband and little girl
What I'm enjoying on TV:been watching some 18 kids and counting when there's nothing else on.
On the menu for dinner:
potato and sausage stroganoff
On my To Do List:
wash and hang bedding
vacuum
target run
clip and file coupons
menu plan
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
homemade granola bars- these didn't stick together as well as I would have liked, but hubby and little one gobbled them up
baked teriyaki chicken- YUM!
oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bars
chicken broccoli lo mein- Seth gave this one an A+
smoked sausage with vegetables
In the craft basket:
working on some gifts :)
Looking forward to this week:time at home with my little one, the all daughters dinner at church this weekend
Tips and Tricks:
got this tip from my mom: ever get those stains on your husbands collars? Use shampoo to pre treat the stain. Shampoo is made to cut grease...works great! Thanks Mom!
My favorite blog post(s) this week:
The Prosperity "Gospel" a clip from the T4G conference
10 Things Every Ministers Wife Needs from Sandra at Heart for Him
Encouragement in the Ordinary: another great clip from T4G
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
I love this cheesy smile she's been giving me lately...and I sure have been having a good time learning how to edit my photos in photoshop :)
go with the flow. Sure wanted to get my flower beds weeded and mulched this weekend, but it was rather rainy and cold. Learning to just say "oh well"...
On my mind:
praying for one of our church members who had a heart cath this morning.
Also thanking God that my SIL is recovering from her e.coli scare and is home from the hospital.
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Then Jesus told him (Thomas) 'Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.'" John 20:29


4 comments:
I have a chicken ranch ring on the menu this week....it's similar to your tuna ring. Here's the recipe on my blog if you'd like to try it sometime: http://kolfinnaskorner.blogspot.com/2009/10/chicken-ranch-ring.html
We're having ours for sunday dinner next week. :-)
the picture of Hannah is adorable!
I really enjoyed reading your post today :)
what a cute pic of litle girl such a cheeky grin. shes adorable.
i am stopping by from happy home makers monday
http://uktotheusa.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment