We spent most of our time outside playing and working in the flowerbeds (in between playtime :)). Hannah had fun blowing bubbles and playing soccer in the backyard. We enjoyed a visit from Lily and her sweet little boy Zach on Friday afternoon. Here are some pics of Hannah just enjoying the sunshine and brushing up on her soccer skills...I think we have a little athlete!
She is seriously just so much fun :)
I love that smile!

I spent most of the weekend outside and was able to get most of my back flowerbed weeded, mulched and a few flowers planted! There is still so much more to do...but it sure is rewarding to see such a big chunk of work done! Seth was great in helping me pull weeds, get the mulch from the store, and spread it! We also got our carpets cleaned (finally!) and enjoyed some family time together. Yay for a beautiful weekend! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment