Hannah was very excited that Jade and her Mommy came. Hannah would have held Jades hand all night if she could have...here she is asking her to go for a "walk".

Mommy and Daughter :) (usually would have been a little more matching...but my wardrobe is limited right now :)).

Seth served with the other men. They all looked so nice in their bow ties and black pants and were such gracious servants!

Jade, her Grandpa & Hannah

Jade was so tired she just wanted to lay on the ground. I made a comment about how Hannah would never just lay down because she was so tired...of course as soon as I said that...she laid down on the ground with Jade :) She loves Jade!

Jade was so tired she just wanted to lay on the ground. I made a comment about how Hannah would never just lay down because she was so tired...of course as soon as I said that...she laid down on the ground with Jade :) She loves Jade!



No comments:
Post a Comment