Sunday, January 18, 2009

Time with Grandma while Daddy was in Russia

Mommy and I missed Daddy so much while he was in Russia and are so glad to have him home! While he was away we went to Ohio and spent some time with Grandpa and Grandma Roth. I said some new words and had a great time while I was there!

I loves playing with balloons with Grandma & Aunt Beth

Hugs and kisses for Raggedy Ann. I have been giving kisses for while now...but just recently started hugging my dolls.


My first bath in the sink...so much fun!

Standing under Grandma's table





Just some cute pics of baby in a basket


I LOVE Grandpa & Grandma's puppies. They have 3 dogs...Buddy, Jake, & Summer. The one in the picture is Summer. I loved playing with her. While I was staying at Grandpa & Grandmas house I started saying "OOF OOF" to the puppies.
I also started saying "UH-OH" last Sunday. I love to drop things from my high chair and say "UH-OH" when they fall to the floor.

No comments: