I'm growing up so fast! Monday, while Daddy was in his elders meeting, I was home with Mommy. She turned her back for a minute...and up the stairs I went. She knew right where to find me...but didn't take time to snap a picture this time. I'm pretty sure she was just thanking Jesus that I didn't fall DOWN the stairs after I climbed up them. She says I'm turning into a little monkey. The same night...Mommy was giving me a bath and discovered that my bottom teeth are
finally breaking through. THEN....when Daddy came home (I was still in the bathtub) I was so excited to see him that when he walked through the door I said "DADDY" as clear as day! I made mommy and daddy both cry! They say that I'm growing up right before thier eyes
1 comment:
That's soooo cool!
Oh, and if you want to see what you're in for from your little monkey, read my blog post on Tobin today:)
Post a Comment