Monday, January 5, 2009

Good-bye 2008 hello 2009

We had a great time ringing in the new year with our friends Jeff & Amber and Marian & Narcisa. Hannah was with us for a little while...but after 9:00 she was peacefully asleep in Jeff & Ambers room. We watched Shrek 2, played games, and just hung out. What an encouragment it was to bring in the new year with dear friends!
As always there are so many things I want to accomplish in this new year. I love having a fresh start! I hope to be able to read through the New Testament this year, establish some discipline and structure in my mornings (Hannah has made this a little more difficult), and start a scrapbook for Hannah. While at snow camp this weekend, I was challenged to remember that I can try all I want...but can't do any of this on my own strength. Praying that the Lord will guide me through each day and draw me closer to Himself in this new year.

No comments: