Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Home Maker Monday: July 1st

It's been a while.  Monday's are our family day, so it's tricky to get on here and do a hhm post....but today Seth is working most of the day so that he can be with us to celebrate the 4th.  
Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather....Much cooler than last week.  75 degrees and cloudy.  

Right now I am....putting off folding 3 loads of laundry.   

On my reading pile...
"Anything" .  I'm doing this "Good Morning Girls"  book/Bible study with some friends and let me tell you, this is an excellent book.  

"Desperate: Hope for the Mom who Needs to Breath"  I read a lot of this book on the beach last week.  It was the perfect read for motivation and encouragement on my vacation.  Lots of great practical advice and encouragement....challenging and convicting too!  
On my TV.....Absolutely nothing.  

What I found while surfing the net....I liked these two posts about caring for your pastor...I want to care for our senior pastor in this way:  Pastors Need Your Care Part One and Part Two   

Faith Like a Child 

On the menu for this week....
Monday:  Deer Loin in the crockpot
Tuesday:  Slow cooker chicken caesar sandwiches
Wednesday:  Youthgroup night:  Chicken nuggets and tater tots.
Thursday:  The 4th!  Picnic with Family.
Friday:  Homemade Pizza night
Saturday:  Sausage and Pepper Pasta

On my to do list....finish unpacking, laundry, and bills 

In the craft basket....Making a summer wreath for my door.  This is my inspiration...love that I could get everything I needed from the dollar store (except for the wreath which came from a garage sale)  

Looking forward to this week....Getting back into routine.  Loving and spending time with my children.  Excited to celebrate the 4th of July with family!  

Looking around the house....Luggage and piles of laundry.   

From the camera....
My favorite picture of my husband and I.  We spent last week in Mexico celebrating 10 years of marriage.




On my prayer list.....Praying for a friend who will be delivering her 2nd baby this week, for the sale on our house to go through and for revival in the hearts and lives of the teenagers that we are serving.
Bible verse, Devotional....
Galations 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."  

Praying that God's Spirit will be working in me to be victorious over sin today.  

Now off to do some laundry :)  

No comments: