Our wonderful children's librarian had the kids plant sunflower seed during story time this spring. They diligently watered and cared for their seeds. It was finally time to plant them.
We picked a sunny spot along the fence. Bummer is...see those dandelions? I forgot to tell Daddy where we planted them and the next time he week wacked...the flowers went with the weeds. Good news is...one survived..hopefully it will grow and I think the kids might forgive me. Next year, we'll pick a better spot, or at least mark it!
We have 4 apple trees to enjoy in our yard...the spring blossoms are just beautiful!
My sweet kiddos
Hannah and I planted these purple tulips right when we moved in back in the fall. It was fun to watch them come in this spring and have a touch of us in the flowerbeds. They grew so tall...this pic is to show just how big they got.
More beautiful spring blossoms..this is our dogwood tree.
Thankful for the beauty of God's creation!





No comments:
Post a Comment