Skyview Ranch has a very special place in my heart. I spent many summers there as a camper, served on staff for 5 summers, and met my husband there. I grew in my walk with the Lord and my desire to serve Him with my life grew through my time there. So many wonderful memories always come flooding back as I drive down the lane and walk around the camp. It was neat to spend a weekend there with the ladies from our new church. It provided a great chance to get to know some of them on a deeper level and to bond with them through common experiences. :)
The weekend was beautiful, we went on several walks. We had fun walking to the petting farm and feeding the animals.
It was great to see several familiar faces while we were there. Bekah and I were counselors together. It was great to see her and Ryan and their little one. Bekah and I had a chance to talk, pray, and reconnect ..what an encouragement that was!
I also bumped into Denise who I went to church with when I was in high school.
Of course, we went on a horse trail. The lady in the red jacket is from our church, she won a prize for being the oldest lady at the retreat...and she was out on the horses that afternoon...so neat!
Oh Skyview, it's the most beautiful in the fall!







1 comment:
Bekah!!!! Get her on Facebook!!!!
Post a Comment