Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello Eloise!

It's always a joy to see godly families grow.  Jeff and Amber are wonderful, godly parents...we are thrilled to see their little family growing and we eagerly welcomed Eloise into the world.  This sweet little bundle was born on September 9th, less than a week before our scheduled move day.  We prayed that she would come before we moved.  We were all so happy to be able to meet her in the hospital.  I saw her a few more times during that week.  I sure wish that I could be there with her to watch her grow in person, but God knew all of these things, and we are trusting in his perfect plan.  Now check out the pics...isn't she precious?!  

Isaac loves babies....and Eloise is special.  He's been watching her grow in Ms. Amber's tummy for a long time...he was VERY excited to see her.  He kept climbing up on  Amber's bed to stare into her precious face. 
Hannah was very excited to be able to hold baby Eloise
Children are blessings from above!  


No comments: