Sunday, December 19, 2010

Answered prayer

Last week...Sawyer our cat had been outside for a day and a half. I can't just leave the kids to go looking for him, but from the house he was no where to be seen (I wonder if someone had let him in...). Hannah and I were both feeling sad that he was gone and missing him. So at her nap the second day, we prayed that he would come home. Sure enough, while she was asleep, I saw him walking toward our house. I opened the door and he ran home. When she woke up I showed her the surprise. She walked right up to Sawyer where he was sleeping and said "you know what Sawyer, Jesus brought you home to us!" It was so neat to see her get to see her prayer answered. I love that our God thinks even the littlest things are important. Thank you Lord for answered prayer.

1 comment:

trenda610 said...

I'm way behind on your blog and just now read this one-i'm sad i hadn't read it sooner, it brought tears. you are a great mom giving her a beautiful gift:)