Just cut circles from tag board with decorative scissors. Then cut pictures just just a bit smaller with regular scissors. I glued everything with glue sticks. Once I glued them all together in a wreath shape, I added ribbon to the top to hang and ribbon bows around the wreath for decoration. This was a quick and easy Christmas craft for this mom. :)
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Christmas picture wreath
Here's an easy do it yourself Christmas project for your house. Nothing elegant about this...but definitely a fun way to display some pictures of your family. I LOVE pictures...so when I saw this idea (I'm always borrowing an idea from someone else...I found this one in a magazine last Christmas)...I had to try it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So Cute! I bet the metal lids from frozen juice cans would make great pre-made/sturdy circles :)
I love this idea! Thanks for sharing... and, the easier the better, I think!
Post a Comment