Monday, June 21, 2010

Family Fun at the Park and in the Pool

Daddy worked on his day off this week, so we had our family day on Saturday. It was ninety degrees and hot. We had some other plans but changed them because of the heat. We headed to the park in the morning. It was so much fun to take Daddy to one of my new favorite parks. We tried out this rolly slide...it was SO much fun!!


Mommy still has a little room on her lap for me...we had fun swinging!


We grabbed a quick lunch then went home for my nap. While I was sleeping Daddy got my pool out and all set up for me. What a great surprise to wake up to!! I had so much fun swimming and splashing all afternoon!!! Mommy says I'm a pretty excitable little girl. :)


I loved to jump and land in the water

No comments: