The weather in my neck of the woods:
It's a mild day, and is suppose to be like this all week. 80 degrees and sunny...we'll take it!
One of my simple pleasures: walks around the park with my hubby and baby girl
On my bedside table: "Remarkable Women of the Bible" by Elizabeth George
On my TV: tonight Seth and I are going to try to watch some of "The Way of the Master" series. We have kinda been missing out; the rest of the church has been watching these videos during Sunday School, but because we both teach we haven't been there. We are gearing up for a weekend of evangelism this coming weekend...so are excited to watch these in the evening this week.
On the menu for tonight: Parmesan Crusted Chicken & red potatoes
On my To Do List: where to begin? Would you pray for me this week? We have a lot going on...I'm getting things all together for the preschool program for kids kamp, plus I need to be packing for family camp which is next week, and we are getting ready for the Founders Festival this weekend.
New Recipe I tried last week: Kettle Corn! I LOVE it! We went to "Art in the Park" on Friday, and the smell of popcorn made me want to come home and make my own. I figured I could at least try to make Kettle Corn. I found a recipe in one of my cookbooks and gave it a whirl...yummy!
In the craft basket:Preschool crafts for kids kamp...anyone have any great preschool craft ideas to share?! Feel free to post a comment with ideas...I'm still looking for one or two more.
Looking forward to: The Founders Festival this weekend. Excited to share the gospel with our community.
Homemaking Tip for this week: keep popcorn in the freezer, it lasts longer and pops better.
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): Just a Glimpse by Erica. I'm SO excited for my little niece/nephew!
Favorite photo from last week: It's always hard to choose one favorite photo: but I really do love this action shot...looks like my little one is ready to take on the world!

Lesson learned the past few days: When I am weak, HE is strong
On my Prayer List: time management, my sister and sister-in-law who are both expecting :), upcoming ministries at church: Founders Festival and Kids Kamp (like vbs)
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"And God is able to make all grace abound in you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will be able to abound in every work."
1 Corinthians 9:8
"And God is able to make all grace abound in you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will be able to abound in every work."
1 Corinthians 9:8


7 comments:
Great list. I will pray for you this week. I know what it is like to have way too many things on my to do list. Take a break and watch the video you'll be refreshed.
BTW if you have time come by and see my post I am having a giveway you might want to enter!
Blessings,
Sherry
Great list, thank you for joining in :)
care to share the chicken recipe
We will be praying for your busy week. We anticipate what God will do in the coming weeks through you guys!
I just started freezing my popcorn seeds too! I hadn't heard anything about it before this year!?:) Did Seth like the kettle corn? If I remember right, I don't think he's too big on popcorn right?
Will pray for you also and the kids you will touch.
Crafts ideas, hmmmm....what is the theme? We've made paper flowers on pipe cleaners by using different sizes of torn construction paper circles stacked up with a hole punched circle int he middle, curl the edges and it's a pretty little posie. I'll put a photo up on my site if you want to see one.
Hi! I'm blog hopping this morning since I didn't get to have Company Girl Coffee on Friday. This is a really nice blog you have here. I love anything that Elizabeth George writes. I have most of her books. :)
Have a great week!
-Melissa
Erica...I don't think Seth even tried the kettle corn :) I ended up eating most of it myself and saved some for the next day. Thanks for the prayers! :)
mindingmomma...thanks for the prayers and craft idea. Our theme is Daniel..so anything with lions is great. I think I'm coming along on crafts...
thanks for all the prayer guys..so far it's been a good/productive week :)
Post a Comment