Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our Saturday

Today Mommy had some friends over to make Valentines Day cards. I welcomed everyone and went down for my morning nap while they worked. When I woke up they were STILL making cards. So Mommy gave me a yummy banana cookie and cheerios. I watched while they all worked. I can't wait until I can make cards too!
I don't think Darlene is going to be too happy about me posting this pic...but as you can see we had a great time with good talks and laughter! Don't you LOVE the card she made?!
Karen made some great ones too!
After the girls left we had lunch with Daddy...Mommy and I both love it when he's home! I was kinda fussy about eating...but then Mommy gave me a piece of toast. I made a mess...but Mmmmm....it was good!
When Mommy was cleaning my highchair...she realized that it is totally falling apart! I guess Daddy and my Uncles were all it could handle! So we are on the lookout for a new high chair. Only problem is they make them SO big and bulky now...we hope to find another nice, small wooden one...we shall see! Mommy looked on craigslist for a while..then we decided to take advantage of the warmer weather and head out for a walk. The sidewalks were wet...but it sure was nice to get some fresh air after being inside all winter! Here's a pic of me all bundled up! Thanks to Mrs. Mikel for the adorable coat and Mrs. Stanely for the warm stroller blanket!

No comments: