Monday, February 2, 2009

My new friend Gavin

On Friday evening, we got to spend some time with the Mikel family. As soon as Mommy put me on the floor my new friend Gavin started crawling all around the house with me. We played with Kathrine, Brennan, and Colin too! I loved that they had rubber duckies and cars. I think I had the most fun pushing the toy car around the living room. They also have the cutest little puppy, Loofa! She sniffed me and gave me lots of kisses! I said "oof oof" back to her. When Mommy tried to put me to sleep...I don't know what happened...but I just couldn't close my eyes...I was SO excited to play with my new friends. We all got to stay up late! Mommy and Daddy enjoyed time to talk and play Eucher...but we won't tell you who won....okay okay...it was the dads (but only by one point)

Me and my new friend Gavin
and I just loved Loofa too...can you see me saying "oof oof" to her?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the way you got her saying "oof oof" in the shot!