At 29 weeks I took the beloved glucose test....and for the first time..FAIL!
The drs office called..but I wasn't surprised this time. My last two pregnancies I got a call after my glucose test to tell me that my iron was low...so that was kinda what I was expecting. Unfortunately, she said that my reading was a little high and I would need to take the 3 hour test.
So..for the first time I went in for the 3 hour. I'm so thankful that I didn't get sick. Once it started, I wasn't even thinking about being hungry...I felt pretty light headed giving blood 4 different times on an empty stomach. Thankfully, I PASSED each test with no problem at all. The dr said he really can't explain it....I'm just thankful :) My left arm does fine with blood draws...my right arm, well, not so much. I had bruises for about a week.


No comments:
Post a Comment