Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Little Book Worm

Hannah has been reading since she was a toddler...but I'm still amazed to watch and listen to her.  It's amazing to see her love for reading grow with every book.  This summer she is devouring the Magic Tree House series.  She insists on reading them in order, and I can't keep up with her. We get a stack out from the library and before I know it she's asking for more.  She's been reading about one a day.  If we are home for rest time...she'll disappear into her room and come out a couple hours later having read the whole book.  She also loves to read God's Word and is faithful to have devotions using her Wonderbook each day.  It's amazing to see how much they can learn about God and the world he created once they start reading!  

3 comments:

Katie D. said...

Has Hannah gotten to books 21 & 24 yet? I have them and would love for her to have them if she hasn't gotten there yet!

becky said...

Katie, that's so sweet of you! She is past 21 and 24, but anytime we see them at a garage sale or whatever...we pick them up. She likes to have them on her shelf and is starting to re-read some. If you don't have a use for them...she would love them! :) Hoping to get to see you real soon! Miss you, my friend!

Katie D. said...

I will save them for her! Hope to see you soon too! :)