Friday, August 30, 2013

Fathers Day

Oh I know..I'm dreadfully behind.  I'm going to try to fly through some of these summer posts...we'll se.  
Anyway, Fahters day was a day to hang with Dad :)  Hannah's new-found interest is chess...and she's actually not too bad.  She knows how each piece can move so she really does hold her own.  


 A card all about Daddy with pictures.  Hannah filled in the all about dad part and isaac drew pics...he's looking in the pocket to find his contribution :)  
 I love how intently they watch 
 We made these plaques for Seth's gift.  They were fun to make..they kids enjoyed the trip the hardware store, a place we don't frequent very often :)
If you want to tuck the idea away, you can find the tutorial and free printables here 


These kids are blessed with a wonderful, godly father.  I am thankful for his love for me and the children and his leadership in our home.  What a gift he is to us!  

No comments: