
The Weather:::
35 degrees and sunny. It's so nice to see the sun shining today!
Right now I am:
Editing pictures. I would like to get caught up on my pictures and blog so that I can post pics from Hannah's birthday party :)
Thinking:
About my long to-do list and prioritizing what is the most important/best place to start
On my reading pile:::
Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges I've just started and what I have read so far has been very good. I'm prepared to be very convicted and challenged.
On my tv:::
With Downton Abbey being over, just not much to watch anymore...
Favorite Blog post this week (mine or other):::
Perfect
Something fun to share:::
My dear friend Julia had her 3 baby today! I sweet little girl...they named her Vienna. God is so good!! It's always exciting to see godly parents having children...she is blessed to be born into the home that God sent her too!
On the menu for this week:::
Monday - out to eat for family day
Tuesday - Tortellini with Mushrooms, Spinach and Italian Sausage
Wednesday - Mom's chili with cornbread crackers
Thursday - weeknight quiche and salad
Friday - pizza and veggie sticks
Saturday - Turkey Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Sunday -leftover buffet
On my to do list:::
Laundry
Homeschooling: We started "A Pair of Red Clogs Today"
Menu plan, grocery list, and coupons
work on family photo book
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Need to get started on some St.Patty's and Easter decorations
Homemaking Tips:::
a load of laundry a day keeps the mountains of laundry away (I don't always get to a load every day...but it does the trick when I do :))
Looking around the house:::
It was nice to see the sun shining through the windows today. Birthday decorations are coming down...making room for a little bit of green to go up. Hannah played with her new birthday presents today and Isaac played along side her. It was a great day. :)
From the camera:::
My big {gasp} 5 year old all ready for her Strawberry Shortcake Birthday party!
Praising God for the birth of our friends new baby...so many answered prayers there. Also praying for their family as they adjust to having an infant in the house again.
Praying and trusting God for the details concerning our house.
Praying today for our pastor and his wife and the people of our church.
Bible verse, Devotional:::
Bible verse, Devotional:::
"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth. Then he prayed again, and heaven gave rain, and the earth bore its fruit."
(James 5:13-18 ESV)



No comments:
Post a Comment