Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meet Baby Abby

I have been wanting to get these posted for a long time...finally, here they are!  I am so excited for my first niece!  Here she is...Abigail Marie.  
She was born on Thursday March 1st.  Because of Seth's work schedule and weekends, etc.  we decided to go down Friday night.  It worked out well, but I was dying for that first day...I couldn't wait to get there.  We got to Beth and Adams house late...and then I drove to the hospital.  Beth's nurse was great to let me come in after visiting hours.  It was kinda nice to be there when it was quiet and no children with me.  I was able to sit and talk with my sister and cuddle my new little niece.  You can tell from the pic that it's late and I'd been traveling...but my sis looks great doesn't she?!  How I loved getting to be there with her! 

Here's little Abby...I think she looks like her big brother. 
me and my niece  :)
I love her! 
The next morning,  Seth and I came back with the kids.  This time, they actually got to come into the room.  When Ethan was born, we took turns with Hannah in the waiting room because of the H191 scare.  
They were so excited to meet Abby. 
Isaac LOVES babies..and was thrilled to get to see "Abby"
More love for cousin Abby 
Isaac was so excited to hold her 
Hannah too...she had a runny nose, so she wore a mask. 
Aunt Becky gets more snuggles 
cuddle time with Uncle Seth too. 
Abby's going home outfit
safe in Momma's arms 
Beautiful momma and her baby girl
Thank you God, for growing our family..thank you for the blessing of sweet Abigail Marie.  May she grow to know you, love you and serve you with her life. 


No comments: