Friday, October 21, 2011

Isaac's First Haircut

 On Thursday evening we did it...we took Isaac for his first haircut.  For a while it needed cut so bad...but I wanted to get past his first birthday, and then his one year old pics.  By that time...it had turned really cute and everyone commented on how they loved his hair.  But we got to the point where it was just getting too long...so we broke down and took him in for his first haircut.  Rosanne did a great job with him...he sat so still and didn't cry or squirm much at all.  She cut his hair so it looks much better, but he still looks "baby" so I'm happy for that...he is already growing up too fast and will only be baby once :).  I didn't cry at all..I was busy with cameras and spotting him on his little bench which distracted me from what was really happening (you know my sentimental heart).  So here are the pics...I just love my cute little boy! 

Before...happy as can be
 starting off





 Isaac and Rosanne...doesn't he looks so cute?! 

No comments: