Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fishing with Daddy

I think I'm going to give up on trying to catch up and just start fresh today.  I may do some "rewind posts" here and there.  But the purpose of my blog is to keep our family in tune with what we are doing and what the kids are up too..not what they were up to 2 months ago :)  I do love having the record of the kids growth on here...so hopefully I'll catch up someday.  But it sure is harder to keep up with a blog with two little ones to care for, so we'll see :)

Anyway,  TODAY....Hannah got to have a morning date with her Daddy.  They went to a fishing derby at a local park.  Although they didn't catch any fish, they sure had fun being together.  Hannah loves getting to ride in Daddy's car and just hang out with him. Here are some pics that they took from their morning.






No comments: