My baby brother is 16! I can hardly believe it! The kids and I took a few days during the week of his bday to go down and give him a surprise visit. We had a great time!
Hannah was so excited to celebrate with her Uncle Jeremy
Beth made chocolate peanut butter pie...per Jeremy's request..yum!
the 4 of us...
we sure have fun together!

My precious nephew...Ethan

love that face...


Ethan was mimicking Hannah....so cute!

bath time!

2 cousins squeeky clean in matching jammies.

yes..that's Ethan...his hair just gets really curly after a bath :)


family game night: domino's with Uncle J...

I forget exactly what this one was called...it was some variation of Candy Land...and Hannah loved it.

Yay for time with family..we had a blast!
Happy Birthday Jeremy!
the 4 of us...
we sure have fun together!
My precious nephew...Ethan

love that face...


Ethan was mimicking Hannah....so cute!

bath time!

2 cousins squeeky clean in matching jammies.
yes..that's Ethan...his hair just gets really curly after a bath :)


family game night: domino's with Uncle J...

I forget exactly what this one was called...it was some variation of Candy Land...and Hannah loved it.

Yay for time with family..we had a blast!
Happy Birthday Jeremy!





No comments:
Post a Comment