I LOVE garage sales! But with having a little toddler, they have been a bit more challenging this summer (ie: putting baby in and out of the car seat, baby running up and down driveway, etc.). My rule of thumb is that (if we are actually in town) on Thur. I get on craigslist and search in my town for garage sales. I scroll through the ones (only in my town) that have baby items listed. I make a short list and off I go. We usually only go to one or two. This system has worked out great for me because I know that I'm going to a garage sale that has baby things. No more stopping at Grandma's garage sale and getting baby out of the car seat for nothing. Works like a charm! A few weeks ago (haven't had much time to garage sale since) I hit up one sale. She had fall clothes all in 18 months...how perfect! I got 6, 3-piece outfits for $2 at piece, plus jeans, pj's and other cute tops. I got shoes and a bundle me to sell on ebay, something for my sisters baby, and even a few tops for myself....all because I took a few minutes to get on craigslist before me left. So much fun!
Tons of great clothes for the fall (and some for summer too)
for ebay
and even a few things for me :)
For more Works for Me Wednesday ideas head over to We Are THAT Family


No comments:
Post a Comment