One of my new favorite things to do is move objects from one place to another. Here, I was at Aunt Beth's house playing with her cool blocks. It was fun to play with just the blocks for a while, but then I decided to get creative. I moved them one by one to the drawer in her kitchen. Then I decided to empty that drawer and moved them one by one to another drawer, and then moved them all again to a pot in the cabinet. I had tons of fun! Thanks Aunt Beth for letting me play with your cool blocks (and with your pots and pans too!) Oh...and did I mention...I'm SO SO SO excited for my cousin to come in October (Mommy is really hoping that he/she will come on her bday)! Hurry up little baby...I can't wait for you to come out and play!!

No comments:
Post a Comment