Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We did lots of driving this year for Thanksgiving...but were happy to get to spend time with both sides of the family. We started out with Grandma and Grandpa Roth. Aunt Beth made Thanksgiving dinner...she is such a good cook! I had sweet potatoes...my favorite!

Our first Thanksgiving together! So much to be thankful for!

The Thanksgiving table


And of course Mr. Turkey



On Friday morning we traveled to Western Ohio to see Grandma and Papa Finnegan. We started at Uncle Cody and Aunt Erica's house. We were all so excited to see Uncle Adam and Aunt Jill...Uncle Adam gave Aunt Jill a beautiful engagement ring! While we were there Grandma gave me a practice round for Christmas (I got to practice with Grandma Roth too...but Mommy goofed and forgot to take pictures!). I loved my

playing with my Christmas puppy


Thanksgiving dinner with my Aunts and Uncles...we are so blessed!
First Thanksgiving with Hannah!
Fun times with Dada!

No comments: