Here I go again blogging about another giveaway...but I really would love to win this one too! Hannah has started to tell me right away after she poops....too cute she just looks at me and says "poop" in such a sweet voice. I think I may start the potty training thing in the fall when thing start to go back to somewhat of a routine. I beginning my search for a good potty chair...and I found this one...it would be pretty exciting to win one! :) I love my baby bjorn carrier...didn't know that they made so many other products too! Check out the giveaway at Two of a Kind, working on a full house.
The Riddle of Time: Shepherding What God Has Given
10 hours ago










2 comments:
Hey there stranger, I have a bjorn one that is not quite like that but all one piece, I might be able to give it to you. And, many say there is a window around 18 months that kids can be changed--good luck, see mine for updates on Tobin:)
Trenda...we would put it to good use if you are all done with it...if it doesn't work out that's totally fine too. I've heard the same thing about 18 months...so I think we might give it a whirl, but I'm not super concerned about it if she doesn't seem interested...no huge hurry. :)
Post a Comment